T.C. Ziraat Bankasi A.S. offers relief measures for affected borrowers
from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our Bank, recognizing the extreme conditions created by the pandemic of the COVID-19 corona, is beginning a process of practical facilitation and support for our borrowers who are affected by it. These facilities relate to fixed term loans for Housing, Consumer and Business. Therefore, the facilities we offer are for both individuals and professional clients as long as one or more of the following reasons occur:
- The borrower was performing until 31.12.2020
- The code number of the company's activity to belong to the inflicted, as they are announced with each decision of the Ministry of Finance
- The code number of activities should not belong to the inflicted but more than 20% of the company's turnover should come from transactions with affected codes of activity.
- The code number of activities should not belong to the inflicted but for the secondary business code of activities belongs to the inflicted and represents over 20% of the total turnover of the business
- The borrower to be the beneficiary of any allowance as provided by the relevant Act of Legislative Content
- and include:
- Suspension of installment that aggregated with previous payment suspensions they don’t overdue nine (9) months for housing and consumer loans with Division of the amounts under suspension in subsequent installments without effect the maturity of the loan
- Grace period with only interest payment that aggregated with previous similar grace period provided they don’t overdue nine (9) months, for business loans with Division of the amounts under suspension in subsequent installments or same duration extension of the maturity of the loan
To realize one of the offered solutions you should visit one of our Bank's branches or contact us by any suitable means in order to submit the relevant application for suspension of the installments.
Deadline for the application to the relief measures is the 22th of March 2021
Caution: These facilities exclude activity codes whose turnover increased during the pandemic period and borrowers who were non-performing by the above dates